Support from new Members is invited to enable the Foundation to increase its financial assistance to the development of Australian tennis.
Annual membership currently entitles you to:
- Apply for tickets for all Davis Cup matches played within Australia. (Restrictions
and conditions may apply, depending on venue capacity and location)
- Apply for 2 free Australian Open ground passes (administration fee applies).
- Apply for tickets for events controlled by Tennis Australia including the Australian
Open, Brisbane and Sydney Internationals and the Hopman Cup. (Restrictions & conditions apply)
- Purchase a distinctive Davis Cup tie for men or a Davis Cup scarf for women.
- Periodic newsletters that include commentary on the progress and development of
our aspiring Davis Cup players and activities of the Foundation.
- Comprehensive Annual Report Booklet which outlines the activities of the Foundation.
Membership enquiries to ADCTF Secretariat by phone on (03) 9499 6228, facsimile
on (03) 9497 4333, or by email email@example.com or fill in the form under the “Membership”
tab above and submit on-line.