Support from new Members is invited to enable the Foundation to increase its financial assistance to the development of Australian tennis.
The annual membership fee of $70.00 (for adults) currently entitles you to:
- Access to tickets for all Davis Cup matches played within Australia.
- Apply for 2 free Australian Open ground passes to the first week of the Australian Open (administration fee applies).
- Pre-Sale Priority access to tickets for the Australian Open via Ticketek.
- Apply for tickets for other Tennis Australia events including the Brisbane and Sydney Internationals and the Hopman Cup. (Restrictions & conditions apply)
- Access to tickets for overseas Davis Cup ties.
- Accommodation packages and add-on tours organised for overseas ties through our travel partner ‘Bentleigh Travel’
- Newsletters that include information on the progress and development of
our aspiring Davis Cup players as well as Foundation activities.
- Comprehensive Annual Report which outlines the activities of the Foundation.
- Purchase a distinctive Davis Cup tie for men or a Davis Cup scarf for women.
To join the Foundation please CLICK HERE or contact us by phone on (03) 9499 6228, facsimile
on (03) 9497 4333, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australian Davis Cup Tennis Foundation was formed in September, 1971 with the objective of promoting Davis Cup tennis and providing financial assistance towards the cost of sending Australia’s team overseas for Davis Cup matches. Over the years, a policy has emerged of funding the development of young Australian players who show Davis Cup potential. This is by direct player, or official team assistance or, as currently, by financial support for selected Player Development Programs of Tennis Australia.
ADCTF FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO AUSTRALIAN TENNIS
Within the above policy the Foundation has given financial support to individual players, squads, official teams, player development programmes. Satellite circuits, Futures and Challenger events in excess of $1,800,000. This financial support has significantly upgraded the status of these circuits, events, and programmes.
The Foundation has around 2000 members from all Australian States and Territories, and the following countries: New Zealand, USA, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, France, Switzerland, Malaysia, Singapore, Netherlands, and Thailand.